1. Data Protection at a Glance
Data Collection on this Website
Who is responsible for data collection on this website?
How do we collect your data?
Your data is collected in part by you providing it to us. This may include data that you enter into a contact form, for example. Other data is collected automatically or with your consent when you visit the website through our IT systems. These are primarily technical data (e.g., internet browser, operating system, or time of page access). This data is collected automatically as soon as you enter this website.
What do we use your data for?
Some of the data is collected to ensure the proper functioning of the website. Other data may be used to analyze your user behavior.
What rights do you have regarding your data?
You have the right to obtain free information about the origin, recipient, and purpose of your stored personal data at any time. You also have the right to request the correction or deletion of this data. If you have given consent for data processing, you can revoke this consent at any time for the future. Furthermore, you have the right, under certain circumstances, to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the relevant supervisory authority.
For this and other questions regarding data protection, you can contact us at any time.
We host the content of our website with the following provider:
3. General Information and Mandatory Information
The controller for data processing on this website is:
Phone: +49 176 23615303
The controller is the natural or legal person who, alone or jointly with others, decides on the purposes and means of processing personal data (e.g., names, email addresses, etc.).
General Information on Data Processing Legal Basis on this Website
Recipient of Personal Data
In the course of our business activities, we work with various external parties. In some cases, the transmission of personal data to these external parties is necessary. We only disclose personal data to external parties when it is necessary for the performance of a contract, when we are legally obligated to do so (e.g., data transfer to tax authorities), when we have a legitimate interest pursuant to Art. 6(1)(f) GDPR in the disclosure, or when another legal basis allows for data disclosure. When using data processors, we only disclose personal data of our customers based on a valid data processing agreement. In the case of joint processing, a joint processing agreement is concluded.
Revocation of Your Consent to Data Processing Many data processing operations are only possible with your express consent. You can revoke consent you have already given at any time. The legality of the data processing carried out before the revocation remains unaffected.
Right to Object to Data Collection in Special Cases and to Direct Marketing (Art. 21 GDPR)
IF YOUR PERSONAL DATA IS PROCESSED FOR THE PURPOSE OF DIRECT MARKETING, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO OBJECT AT ANY TIME TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA CONCERNING YOU FOR THE PURPOSE OF SUCH ADVERTISING; THIS ALSO APPLIES TO PROFILING, INsofar as it is related to such direct marketing. IF YOU OBJECT, YOUR PERSONAL DATA WILL SUBSEQUENTLY NO LONGER BE USED FOR DIRECT MARKETING PURPOSES (OBJECTION PURSUANT TO ART. 21(2) GDPR).
Complaint to the Supervisory Authority
In the case of violations of the GDPR, data subjects have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the member state of their habitual residence, their place of work, or the place of the alleged violation. The right to lodge a complaint is without prejudice to other administrative or judicial remedies.
Right to Data Portability
You have the right to have data that we process automatically on the basis of your consent or in fulfillment of a contract handed over to you or to a third party in a common, machine-readable format. If you request the direct transfer of the data to another controller, this will only be done to the extent that it is technically feasible.
Information, Correction, and Deletion
Within the framework of the applicable legal provisions, you have the right to free information about your stored personal data, their origin and recipient and the purpose of data processing and, if necessary, a right to correction or deletion of this data. For this purpose, as well as for further questions regarding personal data, you can contact us at any time.
Right to Restrict Processing
You have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data. You can contact us at any time for this purpose. The right to restrict processing exists in the following cases:
- If you dispute the accuracy of your personal data stored with us, we usually need time to verify this. For the duration of the examination, you have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data.
- If the processing of your personal data was/is unlawful, you can request the restriction of data processing instead of deletion.
- If we no longer need your personal data, but you need it for the exercise, defense, or assertion of legal claims, you have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data instead of deletion.
- If you have lodged an objection pursuant to Art. 21(1) GDPR, a balance must be struck between your interests and ours. As long as it is not yet clear whose interests outweigh the interests, you have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data.
- If you have restricted the processing of your personal data, these data may – apart from their storage – only be processed with your consent or for the assertion, exercise, or defense of legal claims or for the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of important public interest of the European Union or a Member State.
For security reasons and to protect the transmission of confidential content, such as orders or inquiries that you send to us as the site operator, this site uses SSL or TLS encryption. You can recognize an encrypted connection by the fact that the address line of the browser changes from „http://“ to „https://“ and by the lock symbol in your browser line. If SSL or TLS encryption is activated, the data you transmit to us cannot be read by third parties.